As with any successful non-profit organization we are only as strong as our volunteers!
Parents Club is dedicated to supporting the men of Phi Delta Theta and consists of the parents/guardians whose son is an active or pledging Phi Delta Theta. Without your involvement, Parents Club could not exist. Please considering supporting your son by volunteering in at least one of the areas below. Your financial contributions help fund all activities for the year. Thank you for your consideration!
There are plenty of opportunities to help build and grow this great Parents Club but we can’t do it with you. Please consider participating in one or more of the many activities we have available. MOST PARENTS VOLUNTEER FOR MULTIPLE ACTIVITIES.
Some of the volunteer opportunities include the following:
- Provide a Sunday dinner and/or cash donation towards on Sunday meal during the school year. (2 families work together on a Sunday meal for 75-100 men. Cost ranges $75-$100 per family.) See below.
- Participate in the Mother/Son Event: Fall (TBA)
- Holiday Decorating and Potluck: November (TBA)
- Help assemble fall Finals Goody Bags: Early December (TBA)
- Participate in the Father/Son Event: Spring (TBA)
- Help assemble spring Finals Goody Bags: April (TBA)
- Help with the Parents Club Committee
Complete the online volunteer form below: